We just love these Hazelnut bites from Lorna Garden. How could something so delicious be so healthy?
Gluten Free, vegan
We use all organic ingredients
Makes 10 -12 balls
Raw chocolate coating:
2 tbsp cacao
2 tsp maple syrup, honey or coconut nectar
¾ cup cacao butter
- Blend ball ingredients together in food processor until fine crumbs
- With wet hands roll into walnut sized balls
- Place on tray lined with parchment paper, in freezer for 1 hour
- Melt chocolate coating ingredients over low heat and whisk until combined.
- Allow to cool and thicken enough to roll balls in (needs to be quite thick) using a spoon.
- Place back in freezer to set for another hour or so, then repeat process with remaining chocolate.
Sprinkle with roughly chopped hazelnuts, and serve with a cold drip medicinal brew or a cup of herbal tea.