Here are 5 interesting facts about Muesli:
1. It has a Swiss German background where it was originally intended to be an appetiser similar to bread before a meal.
2. It is eaten as a breakfast and sometimes as a light meal in the evening.
3. It was developed around 1900 by Swiss physician Maximilian Bircher-Benner for patients in his hospital.
4. It is generally a mix of oats, grains, nuts, seeds and fruit.
5. By using activated organic nuts and seeds you can ensure a healthy, tasteful meal with better digestive properties.
WANT 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER? SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER