Created by our Brand Ambassador, Ahani Sanz, this Bizcocho (twice baked bread) is full of 2die4 Live Foods Activated Macadamias. Add some colour and sweetness to life with Anahi's joyful cake baking inspiration. See the recipe below and our interview with her on our Ambassador blog.
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup of natural yogurt
• 1 1/2 cup raw sugar
• 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
• a pinch of cardamom
• 3 cups of self rising flour
• 1 cup @2die4livefoods Activated Macadamia Nuts
• 250g strawberries
• 200g white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs and mix the rest of the ingredients (in the order listed above) in a bowl.
3. Pour the batter in a mould (previously rubbed with olive oil).
4. Bake for around 40 min at 180 degrees.
SHOP THE INGREDIENTS