6 Amazing Facts About Brazil Nuts
1. They are the richest known food source of selenium, an essential mineral and antioxidant.
2. Brazil Nut trees require large bodied bees to pollinate the tree's flowers and as a result produce fruit almost exclusively in pristine forests where the bees survive.
3. Most Brazil Nuts come from Bolivia rather than Brazil in South America.
4. They are soaked and then dehydrated in 2Die4’s bespoke certified organic facility in Byron Bay.
5. The trees grow for 500+ years, with some being 1,000 years old.
6. Brazils are not true botanical nuts, they are edible seeds..